"I would highly recommend Julia. She is a very warm, knowledgeable and enthusiastic pilates teacher who is able to tailor sessions for her clients. She is especially good with clients, like me, that have had injuries
and need to build up their core strength." AG, E. Sussex
Pilates will help you!
Pilates will help you improve your quality of life. Learning to move correctly through Pilates will minimise wear and tear on your body and help promote your natural movement and breathing. Pilates will also help your:
- core strength & muscle tone
- posture and alignment
- joint, ligament &
- strength & balance
- stress & tension levels
Conveniently located not far from Tonbridge, at julia louise pilates you will find a spacious and light studio, with onsite parking. I am a friendly, bespoke Pilates
studio where you will receive individual attention and tailored Pilates classes. I mainly offer Rehabilitative/Clinical equipment and reformer sessions for those requiring physical therapy and rehabilition (working closely with a local physiotherapist).
My aim is to provide you with a personalised Pilates programme and I provide the following Reformer/Studio Equipment sessions:
- One to One Rehabilitation - theraputic sessions for injuries and other clinical conditions such as:
- post stroke
- rehabilitation for scoliosis,
- post-op recovery for knee and hip replacements or spinal, shoulder, and neck (and other) surgery,
- physical and movement therapy for arthritis,
- physical therapy for auto immune diseases such as MS, or other conditions affecting the joints, skeleton ligments, tendons, fascia and muscles.
- Spinal conditions, eg disc problems, sciatica, injury.
- One to One Sports Conditioning for specific requirements.
- Women's Sessions: post natal, pelvic floor, osteoporosis, peri and post menopausal issues.
- General conditioning
at Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced level (1-1 or Duo)
to follow julia louise pilates : click for here
Facebook and here for Instagram